Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Flower Power

The other day my mom and I were garagesaleing (story of my life) and I found a round end table for $5. It has two bookshelves built into the base. I figured it would be a GREAT table for Miss. H's room. Since the top is round I decided to paint a flower on it. I started with the darkest color in the center and worked my way out to lighter colors on the outside petals. I then painted the base white. I had all the paints so the overall total was only $5 and it is ADORABLE!!!
I have a white lamp to go on it and it has a blue and white gingham shade, which definitely doesn't go with the pink and more pink color scheme. I decided to wrap some ribbon around it to make it match the rest of the room. Overall this inexpensive task turned out to be a tremendous success!

(pictures to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment